No exam price - £495
With 2 exams - £745
> Virtual delivery experts
> Weekly course dates
> Become certified in 4 days
> Money-back guarantee
Courses are run virtually via our purpose-built broadcasting studio to ensure the safety of all our learners.
As an accredited training provider, we provide the highest quality virtual training to the UK.
Owned and operated by one of the largest learning organisations in the UK with an average of 8,000 students.
Post-course, learners will gain access to 12-month trainer support to help them achieve long-term success beyond the course.
We're confident you'll love training with us. That's why we offer reimbursement on all our courses if you are dissatisfied.
Want to become a certified Project Professional and advance your career prospects? PRINCE2 is one of the world's most widely used project management methods. Desired by organisations and employers, it is based on best-practice and can apply to any project irrespective of its size, industry sector or location.
Our trainers combine their real-world experience with accredited PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner courses to help you apply and tailor the method to your projects.
A member of our team will be in touch once we receive your enquiry.
Call us on 0161 521 1181 or complete the short form below to request more information.
+ RELIABLE WEEKLY COURSES
+ A RECOGNISED APMG ACCREDITATION
+ LIVE VIRTUAL STUDIO DELIVERY
+ MAXIMUM CLASS SIZES OF 12
+ MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE*
+ 12 MONTHS POST-COURSE SUPPORT
+ INDUSTRY EXPERIENCED TRAINERS
Who should attend this course?
Knowledgable trainer - The trainer Mark was extremely knowledgable and enthusiastic. I particularly enjoyed the real life examples on how to apply the theory. - R.J (Private Individual)
Interactive class - I enjoyed the interactive elements and sharing ideas with other people on the course. - H.C (IKS Health)
Brilliant course - Mark who was the instructor was brilliant and I can honestly say it was one of the best courses I have ever attended. I passed both the foundation and practitioner exams within a week of completing the course. - G.H (WaterAid)
Great course - I learnt a lot about the ways I can change my working practices, especially around regular and concise updates and realistic estimates. - F.T (Flomatik Network Services)
- PRINCE2 is regarded worldwide as one of the premier frameworks and is known for boosting productivity and extracting the best from resources.
- PRINCE2 improves communication between all team members and with external stakeholders.
- PRINCE2 methodology is adapted to suit the project environment, its complexity, importance, size, time capability, and risks.
- Certified PRINCE2 professionals will be able to contribute to running a project as part of the project team and demonstrate the ability to deliver complex projects successfully.
- The PRINCE2 method also allows for regular reviews of the project’s progress against the plan, so any risks or potential problems can be addressed and managed.
ACHIEVE THE QUALIFICATION IN JUST 4 DAYS!
- No pre-course reading required
- No evening work
- Instant exam results
PRINCE2 is regarded worldwide as one of the premier frameworks and is known for boosting productivity and extracting the best from resources. Certified PRINCE2 professionals will be able to:
- Contribute to running a project as part of the project team.
- Demonstrate the ability to deliver complex projects successfully.
- Have the knowledge and understanding to apply and tailor the method in a range of different project environments and scenarios.
PRINCE2® (Projects In Controlled Environments) is one of the most popular project management methodologies globally. The PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner course is suitable for anyone managing projects. This could be as part of a formal project management function, or a role which involves project management as part of day-to-day work.
The PRINCE2 Foundation course offers an introduction to the PRINCE2 method for project management, whilst the Practitioner course provides the knowledge and understanding to apply and tailor the method in a range of different project environments and scenarios. The course supplements the theory with real-life experience of working on projects, to provide added value over and above the certification.
Who should attend this course?
This course is aimed at current and aspiring project managers or professionals who manage projects. It is also relevant to other key staff involved in the design, development and delivery of projects, including Project Board members (e.g. Senior Responsible Owners), Team Managers (e.g. Product Delivery Managers), Project Assurance (e.g. Business Change Analysts), Project Support (e.g. Project and Programme Office personnel) and operational line managers or staff.
PRINCE2 is regarded worldwide as one of the premier frameworks and is known for boosting productivity and extracting the best from resources. Certified PRINCE2 professionals will be able to contribute to running a project as part of the project team and demonstrate the ability to deliver complex projects successfully.
The course sessions will take the form of a workshop, working as a whole group or breaking into small groups to explore the content through various interactive exercises.
The PRINCE2 Foundation & Practitioner course will prepare you for the People Cert PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner exams which we recommend completing during the course.
YOUR COURSE BENEFITS:
WHY PRINCE2 TRAINING?
- Introduction to PRINCE2
- Introduction to Project Management
- The PRINCE2 Principles
- Applying the PRINCE2 Themes
- Using the Processes in the Project Lifecycle
- 60 multiple-choice questions
33 marks required (out of 60 available) to pass:
- 1-hour duration
- Applying the PRINCE2 Principles in context
- Apply and tailor the PRINCE2 Themes
- Apply and tailor the PRINCE2 Processes
- Objective testing 68 questions
38 marks required (out of 68 available) – approximately 55% to pass
- 2.5-hour duration
- Open book